Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Interlibrary loaning

...SA spent most of the past year or so new to me or out on maternity...I really didn't get the chance to be of that much service to her.  This year that seems to have changed, even though both of us are only there part time.  I have been able to gather books for her readers and interlibrary loan many items and I am so glad to be of this service.  Funny, Rm. 52, 51, 72, and Ms. Gomez...all interlibrary loaning!  I am so glad to be able to provide the service:)  It is so gratifying to be able to provide the books that teachers need though this service.  I just really wish that we could access the Destiny Catalog at home (thru Intranet) and be able to some of this from home as well!  Hopefully soon that will be available to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment