Saturday, January 14, 2012

Teacher survey

I am contimplating a teacher survey regarding a parent read aloud workshop. So far I have been visiting sites regarding parent workshops and I am finding the same question... Focus on love of reading and establishing print rich, environment or fluency & comprehension strategies for parents to try at home. My principal at Lafy said she'd like me to focus on the first then we can take it from there w/ another workshop.... I need to ask Ed what he would like my focus to be. Sometimes I think it would depend on my audience ( grade level of students/ parents) and of course teachers desire and principal as well... I also want to incessant # of books available to kiddos $ parents at home thru before &after school circulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment